Architects & Specifiers
Sound & appropriate solutions for your ironmongery schedules
Codringtons can provide all the ironmongery required for all doors and gates in most projects.
With over thirty years experience and very close working relations with some of the world’s top manufacturers, we can ensure that you and your client get the benefit of the most appropriate way of achieving the project requirements.
• We will take the trouble to ensure that the locking and control functions, the keying arrangements, the door furniture and signage, the access control system are all consistent and appropriate to the users’ requirements.
• We will present the schedule to you as a Bill of Materials and a Door-by-door Schedule.
• We will deliver the ironmongery to site in individually numbered door packs if required.
• Enfield Standard British and European style locks
• ALCOM Stainless steel multifunction locks
• Enfield Five pin - anti-drill, anti-bump, anti-snap
• Anker Six pin registered and restricted series
• Anker Magnet The smoothest, safest key of all
• Anker Triple Entry Combines electronics and mechanical cylinders
• Bi Lock Thirteen pin - complex master-keying, high key security & Quick Change Core
From single door stand alone units to whole building networked systems using keypads, contactless cards and biometric devices.
• CDVI Kepads, biometric and proximity readers, magnets
• Door furniture to suit most design requirements
• Door closers and door operators
Please look at our on-line catalogue for details of our ranges.
Please contact us for specific answers or to arrange a visit or a presentation.
Telephone 020 8889 8494
Fax 020 8889 6731