Not a member of the trade?
Sound & appropriate solutions for your locking requirements.
Please use the facilities of our web site to help you find and choose products that will be suitable for your requirements.
You can also find your local locksmith who is familiar with these products and is able to give you advice, help with selection and fitting or installation.
If you're not a member of the trade and would like to buy online have a look at our recommended online retailers.
In our catalogue you will find a large range of locking and access control products and related items:
• Top security - CEN graded/Sold Secure tested solid hardened steel
• Stainless Steel - for particularly demanding corrosive conditions
• Brass - for normal outdoor and indoor use in a great variety of types
• Aluminium - with integral colours for quick recognition; light and weather resistant
• Laminated Steel - traditionally strong and good value
• Combination - for the convenience of keyless operation
Wide variety stainless steel and hardened steel hasps and staples for use in different situations.
For use with padlocks
Bi-Lock cylinders revolutionary thirteen pin, twin blade key with Quick Change Core.
Anker first class Dutch manufacture provides excellent master keying capability and high key security. An Anker key is your key.
Enfield full range of stocked five pin and six pin cylinders – all with anti-bump, anti-drill, anti-pick features.
Anker Magnet the smoothest, securest key of all.
Handles and door fittings for all requirements and tastes.
From stand-alone locks for a single entrance right through to networked systems using biometric (fingerprint) and proximity (contactless) readers to manage a complete establishment.